Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + £6,000 car allowance
My client, an international data management and SaaS provider is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. The role of the Infrastructure Engineer will play an essential role in scaling the company's infrastructure and cloud environment and swiftly responding to and resolving incidents.
The company has seen steady yet impressive growth, with both UK and international expansion partnering with more and more companies across the globe!
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holiday
- Tailored training and progression plan
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Critical illness protection
- MediCash Scheme
- 2 Charity Days per year
- £6,000 car allowance
- Experience within a Systems or Infrastructure role
- Experience with virtual machines including VMware and Hyper-V
- Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Windows Server 2008 R2 +
- Networking including DNS, VPNs and Juniper
- Linux - CentOS, RedHat / Ubuntu
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Reading | Wokingham | Maidenhead | Slough | Windsor | High Wycombe | Egham | Bracknell | Basingstoke | Fleet | Farnborough | Farnham | Aldershot | Newbury | Whitchurch | Guildford | Oxford
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.