Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Manchester City Centre
One of my best clients are a software company based in Manchester City Centre and are looking to expand their team since their success in the recent year. They have an extremely high staff retention rate and operate under a high moral ethos.
We are on the hunt for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be expected to continue to develop/enhance the organisations infrastructure with a key focus around the security & quality of the infrastructure operating systems.
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a vibrant and successful financial organisation, then this is the place for you!
* Set up and maintain the company's network and infrastructure
* Monitor network security and resolve any issues
* Monitor and implement IT security policies (as agreed with the IT Director)
* Deal with a demanding workload
* Work with your own initiative
* The ability to create system processes when needed
* The ability to create logs for company assets
* Report security events/security risks to the organisation
* Vulnerability management - including the use of vulnerability scanners. Eg. OpenVAS
* Cloud environment security configuration, management, compliance and monitoring
* Use and configuration of Web application Firewalls
* Use and configuration of anti virus/spam configurations
* Network principles (TCP/IP, DNS etc) Internet Protocols (HTTP, SMTP) etc
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY by sending a copy of your CV to jessica . farnell @ itecco . co . uk for consideration against this role.