Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Weston Super Mare
Salary: up to £36,000 DOE
My client, an accomplished and well-respected Infrastructure Solutions provider, is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their technical team on a permanent basis. As one of the Top 50 Employers for Women in the UK, they are continuously determined to offer a safe and inclusive working environment that allows every individual to thrive!
Operating in the Civil Engineering sector, their services have allowed them to build excellent client relationships, spanning over a century and a half.
The role will initially be remote, with 1-2 days in the office per week for induction/when needed. The company will slowly start introducing more office days, with options for hybrid working in the future.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday plus volunteer days
- Buy additional holidays up to 5 days a year
- Company pool cars
- Travel expenses paid
- Pension Scheme matches up to 10%
- Bonus schemes
- Private healthcare and dental packages
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Previous experience within a 3rd Line / Infrastructure position
- Linux Server / Windows Server installation, maintenance and support
- Networking - DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Linux - Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Weston Super Mare | Bridgwater | Bristol | Bath | Taunton | Newport | Cwmbran
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.