Infrastructure Engineer - 2nd Line
Role: Infrastructure Engineer - 2nd Line
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Salary: up to £30,000 DOE
My client, a leading electrical contractor operating nationwide, is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be part of the 2nd line team providing both remote and deskside support, as well as undertaking small to medium-sized projects, and assisting in larger projects.
The company has continued its growth journey and after hitting 40 years of trading and an annual turnover in excess of £60 million, there are no signs of them slowing down!
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
- Large expansion plans!
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Excellent development and career opportunities
- Social events - including Races, Christmas Party, Summer Party
- Excellent staff retention
- At least 2 - 3 years' commercial experience
- Excellent understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Office365 and Exchange
- VMware knowledge including administration
- MDM knowledge and experience support Apple iOS Devices
- Psychical network infrastructure including patching
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Gloucester | Cheltenham | Hartpury | Tewkesbury | Ullenwood | Quedgeley
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.