Role: Graduate Software Engineer
Location: Leicester (Fully Remote)
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
My client is an established player in the cybersecurity industry, who provide innovative solutions to governments and large-scale organisations around the world. They are looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis to complement their existing development team innovating, developing, and maintaining their complex software products.
The ideal candidate:
* Experience using C++
* Experience using SQL Server
* Knowledge developing Component Object Model business objects
* Experience using CryptoAPI
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Highly competitive salary
* Fully Remote working
* 25 days holidays per annum
* Private health cover
* Share Incentive plan
* Company pension
* Death in Service insurance
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Luke Bowers @ ITECCO on 0115 654 9916 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.