Role: Graduate/Junior Developer
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: Up to £35,000!
My client, a globally renowned Software company, is looking to recruit a new Graduate/Junior Developer within the Bristol area. As part of their globally recognised graduate scheme. You will be part of an ambitious and rapidly growing team working with the latest tech in an environment of driven like-minded individuals.
You will be working with some of the latest technologies with grade A equipment under some of the greatest minds in the industry!
With a constant flow of exciting new projects, there is opportunity around every corner with this company. They will give you the chance to learn some of the most modern techs, providing inhouse training and courses when desired.
- Unlimited holidays!
- Salary reviews every quarter - usually between £3,000-6,000.
- Great Pension Scheme - 12% contribution
- Fun interactive workplace. (Full Games room, Ps4's, Pool tables, Table Tennis… The works.)
- Monthly Staff Outings
- Optional Training Courses for any chosen techs
- £1,500 annual training budget
- Electric car scheme - £500 a month
- First Class Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
Get in touch with your today to start your journey of growth with this incredible company!
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Charles Morgan @ ITECCO on 0117 457 3017 or email charles(.) morgan at itecco(.)co(.)uk
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.