Graduate Recruitment Consultant Roles in Manchester
Now is the perfect time to secure yourself a high earning role within Recruitment!
The cost of living is higher than ever and there's tonnes of money to be made as a Recruitment Consultant, if you're driven and willing to put the work in...
- Competitive base salary PLUS generous commission structure - could be earning £60K OTE after just 12 months of experience.
- All expenses paid holidays (3 trips a year) - Ibiza, Ski Trips, Amsterdam etc.
- Monthly Lunch Club - All paid for drinks and meal outings in Manchester!
- Social trips/drinks
- Free haircuts for the boys TWICE a month
- Free gel nails for the girls ONCE a month
You will be generating leads and winning new clients as well as keeping old relationships with clients, sourcing great candidates and building your network. It's a challenging and demanding role, but arguably one of the most rewarding!
In addition to your basic salary, earn uncapped commission from the moment you start doing deals, making up to 25% - £20k+ is our average within your first year in Recruitment.
Plenty of opportunities to progress into senior roles and management training for those that show commitment, determination and consistent high billing.
- International offices which allow for future relocation opportunities if that's of interest.
- Starting off as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in this company, you will have a clear path to a Director role within the company within 5 years.
- Offices opened up in Texas, and soon to be opening an office in Miami too where consultants can make the move over if interested!
- Offer exceptional Learning and Development - Internal training for mindset, sales and business, which is tailored to you dependent upon your experience.
- Talent acquisition: Sourcing & interviewing candidates.
- Process management: Managing the full recruitment cycle from first contact until completion. Arranging and preparing candidates for interviews, feedback management, closing deals and post-placement follow ups.
- Research: Actively networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping and using various databases and social media.
- Market intelligence: Generating leads from interactions with industry professionals and keeping up to date with market news.
What I need from you
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Bright and confident personality
- Money driven and has clear financial goals
- A good work ethic / ambitious
Apply now to be considered for the role or contact Mia on 0161 552 1008
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Higher Group, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Tech Sales Recruitment, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Accounting Recruitment Consultant, Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultant, Trades and Labour Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Lancashire Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Higher Group Recruitment Consultant, Training Provided Recruitment Consultant, Fully Trained Recruitment Consultant, Entry Recruitment Consultant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company paid holidays
- Wellness programmes
- 1pm finishes on a Friday
- 2 weeks Christmas break