The role is a Graduate Geospatial Engineer for a leading supplier of asset management and data analysis services for electricity networks based in Knaresborough!
It is initially a 6-Month Contract with an indefinite view to go to a permanent role!
The client is not looking for the candidate to have relevant work experience but someone with a relevant degree in Geology, Geography, Electrical Engineering or something similar would be preferred!
The role is based onsite on their Knaresborough HQ and this is where the full training will commence.
Requirements for the role:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- 2:1 or higher in relevant degree
- Background knowledge of GIS Packages (Desirable)
- Lidar experience (Desirable)