My client is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of video games for both PC and next gen consoles. With a fast-growing team, they are looking for a passionate and creative Graduate Game Designer based in Cambridge.
They have achieved serial successes globally across a wide variety of titles on multiple platforms with some familiar names I am sure you will recognise!
They are continuing to grow their team with this graduate position to support their existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles.
They have recently launched their in-house project that helps connect developers with other independent Developers and companies to build a 'Indie Hub' and help bring exposure to smaller companies!
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Graduate Game Designer to help design exciting new content for their next Original IP.
- BSc/MSc in Game Design/Computer Science or Similar
- Solid practical understanding of game mechanics & genres
- UE4, Unity
- Max, Maya (Beneficial)
- Scripting Languages (Blueprint Visual, Lua)
- Exposure to the Industry through their innovative 'Indie Hub' Project
- Opportunity to work on AAA titles including an original IP.
- Dedicated Graduate Scheme, Career and Skill Growth
- Annual Salary Bonus
- And more!
A competitive Salary and great benefits package with an incredibly successful company. This position will not be around long so apply today for immediate consideration!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK