Role: Graduate Data Scientist
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000
My client is looking for a Graduate Data Scientist based in Manchester. The salary is between £22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual who is looking to start their career at a well-established consulting firm.
This role is a mix of data scientist and strategy consultant, so they are looking for someone that is not just interested in coding but passionate about continuous learning and has the drive to find new solutions using the right tools to get to the bottom of tricky problems.
What they are looking for:
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is desired)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Python and Power BI for data visualisation.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning modelling techniques.
- Knowledge of Deep Learning techniques
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- 30 days plus bank holidays
- Amazing pension scheme
- Flexible work
- Working alongside industry expert
- On-going training, with regular reviews
- Free lunch on Friday's
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITTECO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.