My client is seeking Graduates to join their rapidly growing company that conduct innovative clinical research based in the heart of Oxfordshire. They are looking for Graduate Analyst with logical minds, enthusiasm to learn and have a strong education background in either a mathematical or computer science discipline (or similar).
The salary for this role is £24,000, and all training will be provided.
Once trained and having passed your probation, your responsibilities will include some of the following (in the field of 1-2-1 customer experience, marketing and engagement):
- Contribute to and in due course Take ownership of a particular solution offering.
- Develop and execute solution strategy that support business growth
- Help identify and translate requirements into software / solution design and solutions.
- Perform analysis activities as well as end to end solution and design details
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science
- 1 - 2 years' experience in an analytical role (highly advantageous)
- Advanced in using one or more programming languages (ideally Python, SQL, R or similar)
- Analytical mindset
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (thomas . warburton @ itecco . co . uk).
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company