Role: Functional and Reporting Analyst
Location: Cambridge (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to £55,000 DOE
I am currently working with an extremely prestigious client of mine who are on the lookout for an experienced Functional and Reporting Analyst. Ideally you will have extensive OneStream experience as well as experience with Oracle R12 Modules and Cognos report development. You will work closely with external parties, institutions, and stakeholders at a senior level. You will be the primary interface for business and develop effective working relationships with everyone from user groups to senior standing members. As the product lead it will be your role to produce detailed stage plans for innovation within the company and help pave the way for future progress.
The role will require you to plan and manage Oracle patching and upgrade requirements, manage BAU and project tasks via Task Manager in OneStream, manage user requests for access to OneStream and review data warehouses across all CUFS modules and all requests regarding Cognos, conducting regular audits to support a robust control environment.
- Cognos report development
- Oracle R12 and core modules
- Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Accounting experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Understanding of Oracle Financials database structure and tables to use SQLPlus, TOAD and other query tools
- 41 days holiday including bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Hybrid working model
- In-store and online discounting scheme
- Competitive salary
- Physical and mental health support centre
- Great career progression
This role does not offer sponsorship
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediate with Perry Duggan @ ITECCO 020 3882 0699 or email to discuss interview availability.