Full Stack Developer
Role: Full Stack Developer
Location: Surrey, England
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Full Stack Developer to join my clients team based Guildford.
They are a FinTech firm and one of the world's leading software systems integrators to the international retail foreign exchange market. An award-winning innovator, They has developed a number of industry-first products to help improve the capabilities of retail brokers and banks across the globe.
you will be managing and assisting in the delivery of complete end-to-end projects, which includes design, document, implementation and unit testing.
Also you will be collaborate with the Head of Development, Development Team and Quality Assurance teams to ensure the operability, usability and robustness of the software, and also to ascertain that it is to the highest quality.
- 25 days' basic annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Paid days off on your birthday, a house move, and your wedding.
- Buy/sell holiday trading scheme
- 2 days' paid charity leave per year
- 4% matching pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Payroll Giving charity donation scheme
- Company-paid healthcare cash plan
- 1-3 years' experience with React/Vue/Angular
Nice to Have:
- REST API.
- Basic understanding of server-side programming in C# or Java.
- Basic understanding of financial trading, or financial markets.
If you are wanting to kickstart your career at an incredible company like this, get in touch with your CV today!
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Charles Morgan @ ITECCO on 0117 457 3017 or email charles(.) morgan at itecco(.)co(.)uk
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.