Position: Finance Manager
Location: Didsbury, Manchester
SUNDAY TIMES TOP 100 COMPANY TO WORK FOR!
Within 5 years, ITECCO has grown from 1 to 115 employees and has just opened our 4th office in the US. It's a really exciting time to join us!
Company Culture and Social Benefits
- Clear progression plan to enhance your career.
- Winter and summer company holiday (Ski Trip and Ibiza)
- Company iPhone and Laptop
- Relaxing leisure area with PS5, Table Tennis and Pool.
- Monthly Achievers Club - 20 stories, Ivy Asia, Flight Club, Axe Throwing
- 1pm finishes on Friday
- 2 weeks Christmas break!
What you'll be doing as a Finance Manager
- Maintenance of all functions associated with the management of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Nominal Ledger Accounts.
- Preparation of year end accounts for annual external audit.
- Producing and analysing monthly P&L reports.
- Credit control.
- Supplier account reconciliations prior to payments.
- Cash allocation.
- Monthly payroll for staff using Sage Payroll.
- Pension reconciliation.
- Reconciling VAT, Inland Revenue Payments, Cash accounts,
- Nominal Ledger and Control accounts.
- Producing accurate Cash Flow forecasts.
- Processing contractor invoices and ensuring accurate compliance and payments to Limited Company Contractors.
- Reconciliation and submission of quarterly HMRC Intermediary returns.
- Assisting with other companies within the group to cover holiday/absences.
Skills & Experience
We're looking for an energetic, dynamic and self-motivated individual, alongside being:
- Analytical and technically strong.
- Previous experience in a similar role or ready to make the next step into this role.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of current technologies.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- 2:1 Degree in finance or similar, OR relevant experience. Degree not essential.