Role: Finance Manager
Location: Didsbury Technology Park, M20 2AF
Salary: DOE / Negotiable
ITECCO recruitment has grown from 1 to 80+ people in just 4 years and has become the go-to name in Technology Recruitment. We now have offices in Didsbury, Spinningfields, Austin Texas, and the Netherlands.
What ITECCO can offer you:
* A competitive basic salary with annual review based on performance
* Routes for progression into senior management or director roles
* Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm (4PM Friday Finish)
* Kind and friendly team to work alongside
This role will oversee and run our finance department, being fully involved day to day and driving the company's financial planning and strategy forward. You'll work closely with the leadership team on budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and implementing processes. We move fast around here and it's imperative that you're both able to keep up and to set the pace for this area of the business, being fully responsive in all that you do.
Responsible for coordinating the accounts teams, preparing management accounts, and reporting to directors. You will be largely responsible for administering your own workload and responsibilities, working with directors and senior managers to help the business achieve its goals.
* Maintenance of all functions associated with the management of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Nominal Ledger Accounts.
* Preparation of year-end accounts for annual external audit.
* Producing and analysing monthly P&L reports.
* Credit control.
* Supplier account reconciliations prior to payments.
* Cash allocation.
* Monthly payroll for staff using Sage Payroll.
* Pension reconciliation.
* Reconciling VAT, Inland Revenue Payments, Cash accounts,
* Nominal Ledger and Control accounts.
* Producing accurate Cash Flow forecasts.
* Processing contractor invoices and ensuring accurate compliance and payments to Limited Company Contractors.
* Reconciliation and submission of quarterly HMRC Intermediary returns.
* Assisting with other companies within the group to cover holiday/absences.
* The ideal candidate will be a qualified accounts professional with extensive knowledge and experience
* Strong leadership and coordination skills are essential for success in the role
* The chosen candidate will have a resolute personality with good interpersonal skills, a balance of these two characteristics will allow the candidate to collaborate with other management teams whilst upholding the interests of the accounts