Digital Project Manager - Hybrid
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled and enthusiastic Digital Project Manager to join a growing technology business. Are you looking to take the next step in your career and are passionate about new technology then this might be the role for you!
My client is a business going from strength to strength in the technology sector, you will be responsible for overseeing a small team which you can also build up, as well as being the driving force in the creation and delivery of high-quality projects.
What you'll need
- 3+ years in a project management role.
- Experience working within an agile methodology.
- Experience of technology-led projects in a digital or software development organisation.
- Able to clearly communicate the goals of the client.
- A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, managing performance, problem solving and improvement initiatives
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Flexible hybrid working
- Competitive salary
- Pension Contributions
- Progression opportunities
- Supportive and friendly culture
- To name a few…
Sounds like you? Get in touch!
Please send me a copy of your updated CV and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Please note, you must reside in the UK to apply for this position.