DevOps Manager (Hands-on) - Remote/London - £95,000
I'm currently working with a gaming company that is quickly becoming one of the most influential forces with their premium innovative games and technology. They are looking to bring in a hands-on DevOps Manager for up to £95,000 per annum!
You will be joining a team of talented and devoted engineers, working as the critical interface between the Dev and Ops team. With the company experiencing exponential growth, this is your chance to get in early and shape the future of not only the DevOps culture but shape the company's future.
*** Interviewing Immediately - Apply Now ***
You will be skilled in some of the following:
- Experience with AWS Technologies
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with leading technical teams
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday
- Learning and Development budget
- Growth and development opportunities
- And much more!
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch to discuss in further detail or email me on jez . heard @ itecco . co . uk