DevOps Engineer - London/Ashford, Kent (Flexible) - Up to £90,000
Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: London/Ashford, Kent (Flexible)
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 Depending on experience
*** Interviewing Immediately - Apply Now ***
My client is an award B2B fintech organisation, who is seeking to transform the financial efficiency of global supply chains. The organisation is ranked by the financial times as one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe and is looking to bring in a DevOps Engineer for up to £90,000!
This role provides a ground-breaking opportunity to join one of Europe's most innovative and exciting organisations. The company is looking for self-motivated high achievers to join the team, in their mission to provide the best, for the best.
Your primary focus will be managing and advancing deployments of AWS infrastructure through Terraform, alongside managing the company's AWS infrastructure for the deployed APIS and SPAs.
You will be skilled in some of the following:
- Experience with Terraform (Essential)
- Experience with AWS (Essential)
- Experience with Containers
- Experience CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with Scripting
- Competitive Salary
- Extremely flexible working environment
- Up to 6 weeks holiday per year
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000
- Electric company car or bike depending on personal needs
- Exceptionally lucrative share options
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch to discuss in further detail or email me on ole . desay @ itecco . co . uk