With brand-new cutting-edge facilities, an incredible £3,000,000 refurbishment and a vision to continue developing the makers and creators of the future; an excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented Development candidate to become part of a state-of-the-art Digital Academy and IT Centre.
Role: Development Assessor/Trainer
Location: Cheltenham, mainly in office but some remote
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
Their focus is bringing education and industry together, creating the next generation of software/web developers. An unbelievable hotspot for development, the campus comprises 8 computer labs, networking spaces, attack and defense rooms, forensic tool kits and more, all kitted out with state-of-the-art technology, so you have the perfect environment to develop skills and put theory into practice.
They are looking for a Developer from Grad level and above, to join the team and motivate, inspire and lead apprentices to develop their skills and knowledge of the tech world. You will be provided full training for the role and learn the best ways to provide support, share your knowledge and help aspiring developers kickstart their careers.
You will need:
* Willingness to learn
* Be able to communicate effectively and clearly and in different forms including with media and new and emerging technologies
* The ability to demonstrate good listening and questioning techniques
* Developing and delivering creative lessons and effective resources, including the appropriate use of new and emerging technologies.
* Providing support to apprentices to help them further their personal and professional attitudes.
* Preparing learners for their End Point Assessment
* Unlimited progression - their unique links with hundreds of schools and organisations open countless doors, meaning you can take your career in any direction you choose.
* State-of-the-art equipment and facilities - the grounds are kitted out with the best technology, affordable restaurants/nurseries, libraries, and sporting facilities.
* Full training IN training - this is a role where you'll share your skills and knowledge and help other aspiring developers kickstart their careers. Full training will be provided to help you discover the best way to share your skills and become a mentor.
* 27 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
* Matched contribution pension scheme
* £4,000 joining bonus
* Discounted benefits platform and Gym memberships
Click now to apply!