Role: Desktop Engineer
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
My client, one of the largest global Assessment Solutions Providers, is looking for a Desktop Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. With over 70 years of experience in their sector, they cover 160 countries worldwide with over 2,000 employees.
As a Desktop Engineer, you will be joining a global team where you will be supporting users both remotely and onsite while contributing to ongoing projects.
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service, plus Bank Holiday
- Life assurance - 4x base salary
- 6% pension contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Income protection for long term sickness
- Regular social events and global activities
- Private medical insurance including gym membership discounts
- Free financial advice
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Previous experience in a technical position
- Building, installing, and configuring PCs and hardware
- In-depth understanding of Windows 10
- Office365 management, licensing, and support
- Solid understanding of Network Fundamentals including routers, switches, VPN
- Knowledge of VOIP phone systems
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Guildford | Farnborough | Aldershot | Farnham | Leatherhead | Woking | Horsham | Crawley | Bracknell
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.