Role: Database SQL Developer
Location: Liverpool (Flexible Work)
Salary: £45,000 DOE
My client is a leading provider of legal and insurance services. They are seeking a Database SQL Developer who has a keen eye for analysis, detail, and quality to help drive the business forward. The company is based in Liverpool but does offer flexible working.
The role will involve you working closely with the development team ensuring the flow of data through the business is well looked after. You will also help with shaping the strategy, developing, testing, and improving existing and new databases.
- Proven experience as a database developer with data warehousing experience preferable.
- Hands on experience with managing SQL databases.
- Ability to correctly interpret front end user requirements.
- Experience of Database design and documentation best practice.
- Excellent knowledge of data backup and recovery processes.
- Medicash (after 1 month's service)
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x salary)
- Agile Working (dependant on the role requirements)
- Tunnel tag (Liverpool to Wirral commuters)
- Pension Scheme
- Access to shopping and travel discounts through the medicash extras scheme
- Counselling sessions and mental health support through the medicash scheme
- Active network of Wellbeing champions - providing mental health support
- Funded social events
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.