Up to £60,000
Database Developer who can support the design, development and execution of large data projects. You will be working on systems integration projects with many of our largest clients and will be responsible for the creation of automated extraction, transformation and loading of data into systems such as CRM, ERP or Data Lake platforms. You will also have an opportunity to design and implement data warehousing models, data vaults and data lakes. As a practice, the role will include design and testing. You will be well versed and practiced in database design and development. SQL scripting for querying, aggregating, and transforming data is required as a minimum.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
As a minimum requirement we are seeking people who possess the following skills and hands on experience.
- Basic Extract, Transform & Load (ETL).
- Querying, aggregation, and transformation of data using SQL.
- Writing stored procedures, scalar / table-based functions including the use of system and local variables.
- An understanding of relational database principles.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the successful candidate will need to communicate with clients on a regular basis
- Ability to learn new technologies and platforms at need.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint).