Database Administrator - Wellingborough - 43k DOE
Role: Database Administrator
Location: Wellingborough (Remote - Mainly WFH with occasional day in office)
Salary: £43,555 DOE
Sponsorship: Cannot be provided
*** Interviewing currently - Apply Now ***
We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join a Midlands Based provider of affordable housing and support services. They have over 5000 homes under their ownership with a turnover of £23 Million.
🚀We are looking for someone with the following:
- Database Administrator background - Advanced database administration skills.
- Proficient in Power Apps - Must have experience working with Power Apps and the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Experience using database tools - such as SQL and SSIS
- Educated to a high level - Minimum BSc, Masters is preferred, must be in STEM field.
- Great soft skills - Must be comfortable presenting ideas and have a creative approach to briefs
👓Specifically, the role will involve:
- We are looking for an experienced database administrator that has fresh ideas and will come in and optimize the current system and suggest improvements to the dev team.
- You will be monitoring queries to spot inefficiencies and to check if it is running slow, so you must have strong observation skills and be on the ball with the data.
- You will be looked up to in the team so must be someone that wants tobe a leader and be on hand to help wherever you can.
- You will often be faced with difficult situations so thinking fast and creatively is a must.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (joe . wilson @ itecco . co . uk) and call me on 0207.074.4554
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognizable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT re-cruitment company.