Role: Database Administrator
Salary: Competitive Salary
My client is an established consultancy partnership operating in 8 offices in the UK providing worldwide coverage in the areas of legal, insurance and commercial sectors. Their Leeds-based office is growing and are on the lookout for an experience DBA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the rest of the team, improving, and maintaining the services they provide. This role is broad, and you will have a significant amount of autonomy to shape technical direction and to support existing systems and processes. Ideally, you will need to have experience in SQL scripting, knowledge of Linux and MS SQL is a must.
- Need to have MS SQL experience
- SQL scripting experience
- SQL Databases - Knowledge with Visual studio
- Knowledge of Linux
- Java - advantageous
- Troubleshooting and developing integrations between core systems
- Great written and communication skills
- Ability to trouble shoot and easily identify the route of an issue.
- Ability to work within a team and communicate professionally
- 28 days holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical care
- Growth, Training and Development
- MANY MORE!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.