Would you like to work in a team that is building globally impactful solutions to support the largest players in the technology industry? My client is a world leading software expert who is driving the work needed to maintain and improve the software ecosystem.
My client is seeking a Data Scientist, who is an expert in Data Modelling to come in and hit the ground running. The role is fully remote, and the company has offices across the country. The salary for this role is between £50,000 £70,000 depending on experience.
- You have either a bachelor's degree in IT, BI, Data Science, Advanced Analytics or data related field
- Previous experience in data modelling - driving the identification and adoption of strategies to inform the business.
- Strong Python skills
- Creative problem solver, inventive and confident that you can get things to work.
- Collaborate across the business units to provide access to a broad set of data (google data studio, google sheets, Jira, Grimoir, LDAP, patchworks, Git),
- Team player - working in a team environment
- Demonstrate your passion for data, co-creating views and analysis for large scale data sources such as those for CI and code contribution
- Engage with end-users to better understand the needs and collaborate on concepts for new functionalities (e.g. predictive analysis)
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (thomas . warburton @ itecco . co . uk).
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT