Position: Data Scientist
Location: Remote / flexible working
Sponsorship: Not provided for this position
INTERVIEWING NOW - APPLY TODAY!
My client is a scale up company in the Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and ETL space, providing leading software solutions to their esteemed list of clients. Starting up around seven years ago, they have built a client base with some of the biggest names in Telecoms - Telefonica, Vodafone etc - and plan to expand beyond the Telecoms into other rapidly growing industries, providing their product to other industry leading companies.
They are now looking for a Data Scientist, presenting a fantastic opportunity to a individual who is highly motivated and keen to work in team / company that wants to progress, develop and expand rapidly. You will be working mostly remotely, with occasional visits to their offices in Guilford.
In this role you be responsible for developing and implementing of data science solutions to meet customer/client needs. This will include, but is not limited to, appropriate modelling selection with training, development and validation, data analysis and visualisation, data mining and more.
- 3+ years commercial experience in Data Scientist/Data Science based role
- BSc in a STEM subject (or significant number of years commercial experience)
- Demonstrable Machine Learning experience (including the development, training and validation and implementation of such),
- Extensive knowledge and application of Machine Learning techniques and principles
- Strong understanding of predictive modelling techniques and algorithms
- Solid knowledge and experience of ETL, Data Integration and Data Warehousing concepts Knowledge of some or all of the following technologies - Hadoop, Hive, Redis, MongoDB, BigQuery
- Industry experience in Telecoms with relevant industry knowledge of signalling protocols etc
- Some cloud analytics service experience (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge of containerisation technologies (eg Kubernetes, Docker
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Ciaran Conway @ ITECCO on 01908 738 781 or email ciaran . conway @ itecco . co . uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK