Role: Data Scientist
Location: Manchester (Flexible Work)
Salary: Up to £70,000 DOE
My client is an established Global Fintech company. They have already received multiple awards for their amazing benefits, training and working environment which has allowed them to reach an audience of over 50,000 international consumers.
They are still growing and are now looking for an experienced Data Scientist to help with data mining, developing data warehouses, data gathering and performing analysis and reporting.
This role is high paced and challenging requiring you to be doing ad-hoc analysis. You will need strong communication skills to be able to communicate effectively internally and externally.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired)
- Strong experience with either MSSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, and PostgreSQL
- Knowledgeable with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, SSRS, Excel)
- Administration and management of database platforms
- Understanding of Machine Learning technique
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holidays (33 days)
- Break Out Area
- Life Insurance
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health and Fitness
- Social Events
- Wellbeing Champions
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITECCO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.