Role: Junior Data Scientist
Location: Manchester (Flexible Working)
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000
My client is on the look for a Junior Data Scientist based in Manchester (Flexible work).
The company is a ground-breaking tech firm that is looking to make a big impression in the tech world. You will be joining the Data Science and Analytics team with the mission to empower their consumers and customers to make data informed decisions driving the company forward.
This role provides you the best opportunity to grow and develop your career thanks to their award-winning professional development and training programmes.
What they are looking for
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired)
- Knowledge of programming languages: Python and SQL, R
- Curious about data and enjoys building data visualisations that clearly articulate insight to clients or stakeholders (e.g., PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI).
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills - able to interrogate and organise data.
- Able to listen to requests, understand problems and provide solutions.
- Sound knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms.
- Highly competitive remuneration, and generous company bonus scheme
- On-going training, with regular reviews
- Free lunch on Friday's
- Flexible/ Hybrid working for a better work/ life balance.
- 28 days basic holiday + 8 days bank holiday (opportunity to buy more)
- Up to 8% pension contribution
- Company car
- AND MANY MORE!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.