Data Manager - Oxford (Hybrid) - £37.5K DOE
Position: Data Manager
Location: Oxford (Hybrid - 1 day per week in office)
Salary: £37,500 DOE
Visa Sponsorship: Not Applicable
*** Interviewing currently - Apply Now ***
My client a multi award winning field marketing agency that works with some of the biggest brands in the country.
Due to their growth in the past year, they are looking to expand their Data Operations team and hire a new Data Manager.
👓Specifically, the role will involve:
- Designing and developing data ETL routines
- Designing & maintaining the data models required to store the business data.
- Developing outputs suitable for end user tools, including 3rd party BI platforms.
- Investigating code and data issues to determine the root cause and implement fixes
- Producing documentation (functional and technical)
🚀We're excited if you have:
- SQL - Must have a considerable amount of experience in SQL (SSIS & SSRS).
- Programming - Knowing any other programming languages would be advantageous.
- Communication - Clear and concise communication is key as dealing directly with key stakeholders.
- Visualisation - Experience using Power BI or any other visualisation tools would be beneficial.
- Education - Degree or higher education
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritize grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (joe . wilson @ itecco . co . uk) and call me on 0207.074.4554
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognizable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.