Position: Data Integration Analyst
Location: Crawley (hybrid working)
INTERVIEWING NOW - APPLY TODAY!
We are looking for a talented Data Integration Analyst to join one of the largest semiconductor companies in the world. With a strong global presence, they are responsible for the design and manufacturing of semi conductors, and are even partnered with huge tech companies such as Intel to supply parts for their microchips.
They are now looking for a Data Integration Analyst to join their team on a 2 year FTC (with the possibility of extending) to help them on their current project. This will be a hybrid role, with the opportunity to work both from home and out of their modern offices in Crawley.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Working in a group responsible for testing, implementing and maintaining a new ERP package with supporting applications in our EHQ, reporting to the Logistics Functional Lead.
- Working with business project lead, main focus will be testing and delivery of planned improvements to our logistics and export systems per the functional design specifications.
- Understanding of how the changes impact existing processes for end users and partners, representing the business and championing improvements through the IS department.
We'd love it if you have:
- Experience of SAP S/4HANA, SAP R/3 or SAP ECC is desired.
- Knowledge of SAP data tables (access via SAP HANA ABAP core data service views an advantage).
- Excellent IT skills, an advanced user of MS Office
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Ciaran Conway @ ITECCO on 01908 738 781 or email ciaran . conway @ itecco . co . uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK