Role: Data Insight Analyst
Salary: Up to £40,000 DOE
My client is looking for a data analyst who has experience of working within a marketing environment. They work closely with their clients and will need reporting on their activity and to recommend marketing strategies. Your role will require you to be able to analyse, segment and report on marketing databases.
This will involve segmenting data for marketing campaigns whether they be digital or offline by RFM, potentially propensity modelling, producing reports on customer data, looking at retentions rates, order rates and spend. Also producing reports post campaign to analyse the performance of a campaign.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired)
- SPSS, Cygnus, SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Propensity Modelling, Statistical Analysis, Customer Segmentation, Data Mining, Data Manipulation
- Experience in using Modelling Software
- Ability to present findings
- 20 days holiday with an additional day for every full calendar year of service up to a maximum of 25 days
- A day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Company healthcare scheme after 1 full year or service subject to availability
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITTECO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.