Data Engineer - London (Hybrid/Remote) - £100K DOE
Position: Data Engineer
Location: London (Remote or Hybrid)
Salary: £100,000 DOE
Visa Sponsorship: Sponsorship Can Not be offered
*** Interviewing currently - Apply Now ***
I'm reaching out to yourself as we are looking for ambitious Data Engineer to join one of the UK's leading international payment platform providers. They have a bespoke payment solution that is now being utilized by some of the most recognizable businesses around the world. They're now looking to expand their London based data team, as the company goes strength to strength.
- Create and maintain "Modern Data Stack" Data pipeline architecture
- Extracting data from the sources (dynamodb, mongo, SaaS tools, qldb) and having it loaded into Redshift and S3
- Implementing Metabase (GUI for data manipulation)
- Create, improve and look after mission critical data applications for enterprise data platform.
- Responsible for delivery of various data driven applications.
- Participate in all phases of the Enterprise Data Platform & Analytics development life cycle as appropriate; defining technical requirements, creating high level architecture diagrams and data validation.
- Engage in Data solutions and Business Intelligence Projects and drive them to closure.
- Transform raw data into data marts using DBT to deliver clean data ready for consumption.
- Take charge on different aspects of data modeling, data analytics, data quality, and design and analysis tasks.
- Explore and customize open-source tools.
🚀We're excited if you have:
- Data Engineering - Professional experience with Python & SQL required.
- ETL - Experience in creating and updating pipelines.
- Data Ingestion - AWS Kinesis/Firehose
- Data Storage, Catalog & Governance - AWS S3, Glue, IAM, Lake Formation, Athena
- Data Warehouse - Redshift(preferred)/Snowflake/Big Query (any)
- Data Transformation - dbt (Data Build Tool)
- Data Orchestration - Dagster(preferred)/Airflow/Prefect (any)
- AWS Cloud Services - Can use AWS Cloud services such as LakeFormation, Redshift, Lambda, Kinesis/Firehose, S3, snowflake, ECS and Athena.
- Education - Degree or higher education in STEM field
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (joe . wilson @ itecco . co . uk) and call me on 0207.074.4554
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognizable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.