Role: Data Engineer
Location: Manchester (Hybrid role)
Salary: Up to £60k DOE
My client is seeking a Data Engineer. You will be directly involved in operationalising data science projects and solving data engineering challenges.
You will be joining their brand-new data function and be responsible for working on a custom analytics pipeline, improving system architecture whilst working closely with managers, technical leads, and product teams to improve overall functionality of their data system. This is an exciting opportunity which offers you the freedom to make it your own and to take the role to where you want.
- Build, test, and maintain database pipeline architectures
- Analysing data to offer insights and recommendations across the whole company
- Maintain and enhance BI operational and analytical requests
- Provide cloud solutions and engineer data pipelines for existing and future data science projects
- Develop and maintain enterprise data lake on AWS
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in their data systems.
- Advanced experience in SQL (RDBMS, (SQL Server) or Postgres)
- Solid experience with Python and Spark (PySpark or Scala)
- Experience working with Dimensional modelling, Data Modelling and ETL
- Experience with PowerBI or other Data Visualization tools
- Experience with AWS platform, including: AWS EMR, S3, Athena, Lambda, Redshift, DynamoDb, EC2, RDS, Glue, ECS, Kinesis
- Experience with Data Lakes and Big Data pipelines
- Experience with Git, Docker
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITECCO on 0113 524 0384 or email russel. guittap @ itecco. co. uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.