My client is seeking a Data Engineer who will be directly involved in operationalising exciting data science projects and solving data engineering challenges.
You will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on unique projects that includes ingesting and processing high-velocity clickstream data with big data tools, enhancing enterprise data lake project, developing data ingestion/processing and consumption pipelines, on-premises to cloud data warehouse migration and enterprise level self-serve analytics project.
The role is fully remote, with occasional travel required to Milton Keynes once a month. The salary for this role is up to £100,000 + exceptional benefits.
- Lead developer on implementing company-wide deeper data driven methodology and processes to drive better decision making across the organisation
- Lead and grow the self-serve analytic infrastructure and front-end
- Provide cloud solutions and engineer data pipelines for existing and future data science projects
- Develop and maintain enterprise data lake on AWS
- Develop and maintain clickstream data ingestion and processing
- Develop and maintain data processing and consumption pipelines
- Maintain and enhance BI operational and analytical requests
- Advanced experience in SQL (RDBMS, (SQL Server) or Postgres)
- Solid experience with Python and Spark (PySpark or Scala)
- Experience working with Dimensional modelling, Data Modelling and ETL
- Experience with PowerBI or other Data Visualization tools
- Experience with AWS platform, including: AWS EMR, S3, Athena, Lambda, Redshift, DynamoDb, EC2, RDS, Glue, ECS, Kinesis
- Experience with Data Lakes and Big Data pipelines
- Experience with Git, Docker
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (thomas . warburton @ itecco . co . uk).
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT Recruitment company.