Role - Data & Insight Analyst
Salary - £35k-£50k
Location - Knutsford
Sponsorship cannot and will not be provided
An opportunity to be a part of a new and innovative data team, helping to drive the continued growth of an already successful, high-growth software business.
- You have a passion for identifying how businesses operate through analysis and the ability to
represent this through data.
- You have a knack of making things simple no matter how complex. You are creative in how
you present the business in a visual and dynamic way.
- You are curious and want to help. You do things that matter to people before you do the
stuff that interests you.
- You may not have a specific background in cybersecurity, but you're confident that you can
quickly know our users, understand our magic, and connect the two. It's not the first time
you have had to learn about a new field.
- Identify the growth drivers of the business.
- Build metrics and reporting to support performance measurement.
- Help the organisation to design and run experiments to help select the most effective
- growth initiatives and policies.
- Keep reporting simple and informative.
- Create a balance between provision of management information and alert /notification systems.
- Embed reporting and review processes into the organisation. You can only make an impact if your work is used.
- Be able to bridge the gap between performance and forecast systemically, generating input-based actionable information.
- Using data to create actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- An inclination and ability to take a data-driven approach, using quantitative and qualitative data to make recommendations.
- High EQ. Able to collaborate effectively and to quickly create connections.
- Ability to write SQL queries to obtain and process data independently.
- Experience of building ETL processes to enable effective analysis and presentation of data.
- Good understanding of statistical methodologies and how best to use them.
- Understanding of how to use data to generate actionable insights and recommendations.
- Expertise in representing information simply and visually. Experience of using Power BI is preferred but not required.
- Experience of coding using Python or other similar languages is preferred but not required.
All our people receive:
- Share options
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Life assurance: 4x salary
- Income protection: full pay for first 6 months of incapacity followed by 75% of salary plus pension contribution
- Private medical insurance (Bupa)
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays