Data Analyst - Watford (Hybrid) - £40K DOE
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Watford (Hybrid - 3 days in office)
Salary: £40,000 DOE
VisaSponsorship: Not Applicable
*** Interviewing currently - Apply Now ***
My client is the leading database and market insights business in the Foodservice and Convenience Retail Market, working with some of the top FMCG brands. They are working with a database with over 800,000 outlets and use these outlets to assist in growing businesses.
Due to their growth in the past year, they are looking to expand their Data Operations team and hire a new Data Analyst. You will be liaising with key stakeholders and using data analysis tools to provide insights and business intelligence.
👓Specifically, the role will involve:
- The successful candidate will be extracting data from their own in-house CRM system to provide insights to businesses.
- You will be maintaining the database using manipulation and cleansing techniques.
- Development of applications that are tailored bespoke to individual customers, as well as application/solution suites for deployment throughout our existing customer base.
- You will be working with other members of the data team to provide the best possible outcome for the users of the service.
- Develop and refine your interpersonal skills and technical knowledge overtime whilst working amongst industry leaders in application, tool and macros development that are constantly driving innovation for optimum results.
🚀We're excited if you have:
- SQL - Must have experience in SQL Server to a very high level.
- MS Access - Experience working with or understanding Access Databases would be advantageous.
- Power BI - Experience using or willing to learn Power BI.
- Hospitality - An understanding of the UK hospitality industry.
- Communication - Clear and concise communication is key as dealing directly with key stakeholders.
- Education - Degree or higher education
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritize grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (joe . wilson @ itecco . co . uk) and call me on 0207.074.4554
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognizable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.