Role: Data Analyst Manager
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon (Flexible Working)
Salary: Up to £37,000 DOE
My client is a leading marketing agency utilising data and technology to help accelerate client business performance and growth. They are on the look for a Data Analyst to join their Data & Analytics team.
You will be supporting on the insights and reporting of media activity, data, trends, and research. You will require to understand the client performance to help accelerate business performance and growth. It would be ideal if you have knowledge or experience of digital marketing channels and an understanding of the marketing funnel.
What they are looking for
- BS Google Analytics experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Data visualisation/presentation skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced marketing agency
- Flexible working policies to support a balance of home/office environment
- Be part of a friendly and motivated team
- Regular team activities and social events
- Health care plan
- 25 days annual leave
If you are interested, please do send over your CV and we can arrange a call for me to discuss this with you in further detail.