Data Analyst - Hybrid Working (London-Based) - £35,000
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Hybrid Working (2/3 days per week in office)
Salary: £35,000 DOE
Visa Sponsorship: Not Applicable
*** Interviewing currently - Apply Now ***
We are looking for enthusiastic Data Analysts to join a world leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organisations globally. They are experiencing significant growth and are now looking for a confident and self-starting Data Analyst to join their London based team.
Starting as an Analyst, you will be given a fantastic foundation with which to build a career within a truly global environment! They offer a friendly and flexible working office where you can work regularly from home.
In this role you will:
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements
- Analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to stakeholders
- Prepare reports
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
- Monitor and audit data quality
The type of person we are looking for:
- 2 years of experience in data analytics and exposure to modelling techniques
- Experience with MS Excel, Pivot Tables, VBA, PowerQuery, BI, Data Extraction/Analysis, SQL, SSRS, Databases
- Have the ability to analyse large complex datasets
- Experience presenting insights to stakeholders and management
- Creating reports and dashboard visualisations
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (stuart . cooper @ itecco . co . uk) and call me on 0203.934.3504
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognizable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.