Role: Data Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000
Sponsorship: Cannot be provided
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to one of the world's leading Digital Transformation solutions providers. They are leading force in their industry, utilising the latest analytic tools to drive forward business strategy and solutions. With their client base including market leaders in every sector from Banking, Insurance, and Retail, to Travel, Transport and Utilities.
👓Specifically, the role will involve:
- Working as a critical part of the insights and analytics team, maintain existing dashboards as well as developing new ones for non-technical readers
- Providing valuable analysis, insight and solutions to internal business and clients based on the results
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders / business leaders to ensure companies are getting the best out of their data
- Building dashboards in Tableau, Power BI or tool equivalent
🚀We're excited if you have:
- Background - Commercial experience as a Data Analyst or an equivalent role using data analysis techniques
- Visualisation tools - strong hands on experience in building reports / dashboards in Tableau
- Data Analysis - Analytical extractions, manipulation and wrangling using applicable technologies using tools such as SQL
- Technical Translator - A structured thinker with the ability to clarify and simplify complex solutions to achieve business insights. Good data story-teller that explains the data science to non-tech people
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Ciaran Conway @ ITECCO on 01908 738 781 or email ciaran . conway @ itecco . co . uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK