Role: Data Analyst
INTERVIEWING NOW - APPLY TODAY!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Data Analyst to join an exciting, innovative, and growing company operating in London. With their own tech platform, they have now launched their app on the UK market and are offering their customers the best-in-class UX/UI. Due to growth and expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their rapidly growing team.
In this role you will be helping to build the data framework and department within the company as well as handling and executing multiple requests from stakeholders. You will be expected to use your creativity, initiative, and experience to extract, assess and construct data followed by presenting findings in a clear and concise way to the relevant clients/stakeholders. The ideal candidate will use their passion for data and analytics to cover a range of topics helping to provide accurate insights into the business. You will be operating on a hybrid basis attending the office 1 day a week in London.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement tools and frameworks for Data Analysis
- Extract, clean and verify data used for analysis
- Provide expertise for data related queries within the organisation
- Work closely with stakeholders by establishing requirements and presenting findings
- Collaborate with business counterparts to get key insights into their operations
What you will bring to the team
- BSc in STEM subject
- Knowledge and experience using SQL code and databases (MySQL)
- Experience using BI/Visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience extracting, cleaning, analysing and visualising data from various sources.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What if you're a partial fit?
We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please email your CV over to milan . jaizani @ itecco . co .uk
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.