Cyber Security Team Lead - £70k - Leeds
I am looking for a dynamic, experienced cyber security professional who will play a key role in delivering my clients cyber security services, with a particular focus on improving and growing their service offering.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Health
- Share options
- Hybrid working
- Managing a team that is responsible for implementing and managing a wide range of security products, including firewalls, web filters, IDS/IPS, and code review tools.
- You will ensure the team resolves cyber security issues for customers, investigates security incidents, performs forensic investigations, and assists our clients with their vulnerability management and security improvement processes.
- You will perform analysis of market trends, technology, and the threat landscape to determine how my client can best help our customers to improve their security posture.
- The ability to form effective and positive working relationships with customers, suppliers, and colleagues within a fast-paced organisation is key, as is experience of defining incident management and investigation processes, procedures, and systems.
- Hands-on experience with network security technologies is a critical part of the role, as well as the ability to familiarise yourself quickly with emerging technologies.
- Experience of working within a security team as a senior analyst or team lead
- Experience of applying security policies to meet security objectives
- Experience of mitigating/correcting security deficiencies identified during security testing and reviews
- Experience working with major security products such as FortiGate, Palo Alto, Check Point, Sumo Logic, Log Rhythm
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk)
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy
- Knowledge of identity and access management principles
- Knowledge of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and vulnerabilities scanning tools
- Essential - Recognised vendor security product certificates
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY by sending an updated copy of your CV for review.