Cyber Security Specialist - Remote - £70k
Role: Cyber Security Specialist
My client, being a global manufacturing firm, are looking to hire a Cyber Security Specialist on a permanent basis.
This role offers great opportunities for an individual passionate about Cyber Security, to focus on developing and strengthening the companies cyber security solution.
The ideal candidate will have numerous years' experience working in the sector and be ready to make a difference in the industry.
* Reporting to Head of IT and be primarily responsible for the Cyber Security solution of the company
* Assess the cyber threats and develop counter measures, preventing disruption
* Support the sales organisation
* Authentication/ Authorization - Active Directory/ LDAP/ Kerberos
* Degree/ BTEC in Computing/ IT
* VEEAM - Backups
* Ransomware protection
* Linux audit/ AIDE
* Firewall management/ FortiGate
* Network security/ SIEM
* Endpoint/ Antivirus
* Vulnerability patching
* Cyber Essentials +
* 26 days holiday + bank
* Private healthcare - employee & partner
* Matched pension contribution up to 5%
* 4x salary life assurance
* Remote/ Hybrid working
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY by sending an updated copy of your CV for review.