🌟 Cyber Security Engineer - Fully Remote - £70K+ 🌟
📑 Role: Cyber Security Engineer
📍 Location: Fully Remote
💰 Salary: £70,000 + INSANE Benefits
My client, being a global Stock-listed, leading design firm, turning over £10M this year, are looking to hire a Cyber Security Engineer on a permanent, fully remote basis.
This role offers great opportunities for an individual passionate about Cyber Security, to focus on developing and strengthening the companies cyber security solution.
The ideal candidate will be ready to make a difference in the industry, have hands on experience with Linux and a motivated self-starting personality.
If you are experienced with Linux & SIEM then this will be the perfect role for you!!
Benefits for the Cyber Security Engineer:
* 26 days holiday + bank - holiday breaks (4 weeks)
* Private healthcare - employee & partner
* Matched pension contribution up to 5%
* Flexible working policy
* 4x salary life assurance
* Social Events
* Time off in-lieu
* Fully Remote working
* Bonus (15%) & generous shares package
Key Responsibilities as the Cyber Security Engineer:
* Reporting to Head of IT and be primarily responsible for the Cyber Security solution of the company
* Assess the cyber threats and develop counter measures, preventing disruption
* Support the sales organisation
Do you have Skills with the following?
The company has over 6 sites and their head office is based in Oxford..
The role is fully remote, so you can be based anywhere but their office is commutable from: Sheffield, Bristol, Wokingham, Manchester, Cambridge, Birmingham
This vacancy will not be available for long, so please apply immediately for consideration.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY by sending an updated copy of your CV for review.