Role: Cyber Security Operations Centre Engineer
Location: Dependant on candidate
Salary: £60,000 DOE
Join my client in the Civil Engineering sector on delivering cyber solutions globally whilst having the opportunity to impact on the worlds sustainability.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in setting up, designing, testing, and supporting Systems, whilst having the ability to communicate effectively to a range of different internal and external clients.
With over 50,000 employees across 50 different countries, my client delivers solutions globally; offering both national and international travel with the role.
* To set up, design, test and support a client system
* To classify alerts triggered by SIEM and EDR tools
* Threat hunting on client estates
* Creating new detection rules
* Providing incident response support
* Creating and reviewing regular technical reports for clients
* Monitoring cloud policy compliance - NIST, ISO27001
* Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
* At least 2 years in a cyber security role
* Ability to hold SC clearance
* Cloud technologies - Azure (Sentinel)
* SIEM tools - IBM QRadar, MS
* EDR tools - Microsoft 365 Defender, Azure Defender XDR
* ELK stack, Wireshark, Autopsy
* Competitive pension scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Company diversity/ flexibility
* Exposure to high calibre clients
Please APPLY to this role by sending a copy of your updated CV for review.