Cyber Security Analyst - Sale - £55,000 + Bonus'
Role: Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Sale, Cheshire
Salary: £55,000 + Bonus & Benefits
My client, located in Sale, are looking for an individual to join their financial organisation on a permanent basis as their Cyber Security Analyst. Here you will manage the IT security operations with strong technical knowledge of common attack types, detection, and prevention methods, alongside designing, buildings and maintaining their IT security & client relations.
* Organised and able to plan system activities to be consistent
* Experiences in data collection, analytics, and presentation
* Able to communicate verbally and in writing complex technical information
* Build and maintain working relationships with colleagues
* Respond to emergency situations effectively
* Perform technical and security knowledge in complex IT systems
* Understand cybersecurity standards and frameworks - ISO27001/27002
* Possess a professional qualification in computer technology
* NIST, CIS, OSA, OWASP, SANS or COBIT
* Manage day to day operations of the security systems - Monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance, and repair.
* Manage the business IT vulnerabilities/Paths to remediation.
* Manage risk effectively/ Control owner of all cyber security systems
* Investigate & Analyst security matters
* Identify methods/solutions in response to security queries
* Troubleshoot, Lead problem solving efforts & involve venders with stakeholders
* Maintain and Develop procedures to protect systems from unauthorised use
* Ensure systems downtime records are maintained
* Contribute to security standards design, development, and maintenance.
* Flexible working
* Employee discount schemes
* 4x Life Assurance
* Company contribution pension scheme
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Private medical insurance
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY by sending an updated copy of your CV for review.