CONTENT MANAGER - 6-12 MONTH CONTRACT - £250-£350/DAY - ONSITE/HYBRID
We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Manager to join our client's Head Office in Barton-Upon-Humber.
This role involves hands-on management and shaping of key website content, product and project releases. Our content manager will play a key role on a new greenfield website design and development project working with best-in-class digital agencies and web tools.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the company's CMS, working with developers and editors to ensure it's meeting the needs of the business
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
- Create and implement content schedules for people to produce or update content
- Write and edit web copy
- Source, commission and sometimes edit images and videos
- Analyse analytics data to learn how users interact with your site
- Ensuring that all content is produced to meet SEO targets
- Creation of product descriptions, range overviews, profile and brand pages, site and email copy, social assets and blog content
- 2-4 years' experience in leading medium, scale projects from scope definition to material deliverables and key milestones.
- Hands-on experience working with Contentful (CMS) or similar enterprise content management system desired (e.g., Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, Optimizely).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- A self-starter who asks questions and seeks out answers and finds/leverages resources to get the job done.
- Able to partner and work effectively with internal teams and external partners.
Please apply ASAP as interviews are taking place next week with a view to take on straight away. So if you are interested or know anyone with the above skillset, please get in touch with me or apply below!