My client is looking for a Clinical Data Analyst based in Oxfordshire (South Oxford) who will be responsible for their data management and statistical analysis through collection, processing, querying, and report generation in accordance with data management, data transfer specifications and statistical analysis plans.
In this role you'll be working with some exceptional clients on projects that are revolutionising treatment approaches within mental health sector.
The salary for this role is £30,000 with fantastic benefits. You will be required to travel into the office twice a week, so ideally, you'll need a driving licence.
What they are looking for
- Graduate with a Computational Science, IT or equivalent degree
- Experience of clinical trials, preferably in clinical data management
- Knowledge of information management systems
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communications skills - written and verbal
- Advanced IT skills with MS office suite including Excel
- Experience in MATLAB and/or statistical programming - desirable
- 28 days holiday + bank holiday
- Share Scheme after period working at the company
- Free parking
- 10% Performance based bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Plus many more
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (thomas . warburton @ itecco . co . uk).
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company