C# Software Developer
My client, a globally recognised leader in OEM for motion simulation systems has an opening looking for an experienced C# Software Developer to join their committed and experienced team as they progress into next generational projects based on the latest technologies.
You will be part of highly skilled team of Software Developers and Engineers based in their Egham Office to implement your C# .Net experience as you learn and adapt to company cultures to produce bespoke world class software for clients and customers across the globe.
The perfect candidate will be proficient in C# and .Net and have the drive to progress yourself as a Developer and help the team and company succeed. This role is designed to boost the ideal developer into a Software Team Leader position through a designed career path implemented by my client, company culture and natural drive to succeed is key here!
- 1-2 days Remote options
- 24+ days Holiday allowance
- Team Culture and office environment - team meals/outings/development tasks
- Progression to Software Team Lead positions- Regular Salary Reviews and bonuses.
- 1pm finish on Fridays
- Overtime options- PAID overtime, negotiable hourly pay for all hours over contract expectations.
Experience they are looking for:
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent technical degree
- Proven commercial Experience in similar field.
- Demonstratable Leadership experience.
- Embedded software and mechatronics experience.
- Experience in other software packages; Python, C++ would be nice.
This is a prime opportunity for a C# .Net Developer to join an proud and culture driven OEM company as they progress into exciting new projects and boost you into Seniority and Lead Roles!
If this role sounds interesting to you, apply today to get in touch with Adam Bamber at ITECCO for immediate consideration!