Position: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Remote / flexible working
Sponsorship: Not provided for this position
INTERVIEWING NOW - APPLY TODAY!
My client is a scale up company in the Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and ETL space, providing leading software solutions to their esteemed list of clients. Starting up around seven years ago, they have built a client base with some of the biggest names in Telecoms - Telefonica, Vodafone etc - and plan to expand beyond the Telecoms into other rapidly growing industries, providing their product to other industry leading companies.
They are now looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst presenting a fantastic opportunity to an individual who is highly motivated and keen to work in team / company that wants to progress, develop and expand rapidly. You will be working mostly remotely, with occasional visits to their offices in Guilford.
Ideally you will have…
- Knowledge of CRM / Business Intelligence.
- Analysing and building advanced SQL queries for use cases such as extracts, KPIs etc Billing system.
- Configuration Management system experience.
- Provisioning systems.
- Performance management systems.
- Development & execution of test specifications.
- System installation and end to end delivery
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Developing and maintaining requirements and design documentation
Desired Technical Skills:
- Use of SQL and other SQL type tools with NoSQL database tools (e.g. MongoDB)
- UNIX Operating System experience and related script creation and maintenance.
- Use of visualisation tools such as Kibana, Tableau, etc
- Understanding of Hadoop, and related tools (Yarn, ZooKepper, etc).
- Understanding of Analytical Tools, such as MapReduce / Spark.
- Familiarity with Python, Java
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Ciaran Conway @ ITECCO on 01908 738 781 or email ciaran . conway @ itecco . co . uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK