Business Analyst/Developer - Coventry (Hybrid) - £50,000 DOE
Role: Business Analyst/Developer
Location: Coventry (Hybrid - 3days in office)
Salary: £50,000 (Depending on experience)
Benefits: Annual Salary review, Bonuses, Car Allowance
Sponsorship: Cannot be provided
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Developer with a keen interest or experience with Manufacturing, to join a leader in bespoke Automotive part design. They even partner with the Williams F1 team!
You will become the primary knowledge-holder of all database and bespoke applications. Also, you will be expected to identify and design at a high level, business solutions that optimise their business functionality. Furthermore, you will work with business managers and teams to optimise the design of the developments, in order to bridge the gap between our production systems and business requirements.
👓They also have specific projects for the next 12 months that include:
- Build new clustered databases on a hyperconverged server platform
- Migrate legacy databases to the new platform
- Support and assist in the ongoing development of the ERP and connected systems
- Perform database and ERP upgrades to enable new functionality
- Continue the ongoing development of multiple bespoke solutions
🚀We're excited if you have:
- Previous Career - Background in business analysis
- ERP Systems - Monitor, Maintain, Upgrade, Develop
- Databases - experience defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications
- IT Strategy - develop road maps for IT Strategy and validate proposed Solution Designs
- Industry - interest or experience in Manufacturing experience
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (stuart . cooper @ itecco . co . uk) and call me on 0203.934.3504
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognizable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.